Concept Art Enrolment Package
Items to Complete & Return
- Canadian Enrolment Contract (required for Canadian Students)
- International Enrolment Contract(required for International Students)
- Make sure you sign and initial everywhere indicated.
- Review Schedules 1-5 carefully and sign where required.
- If you are under 18 years of age you must complete Schedule 6: Underage Guarantor.
- Health and Medical Disclaimer (required)
- Release of Information Form (optional)
- Pre-Authorized Debit Form for automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (optional)
- Pre-Authorized Credit Card Payment form (optional)
Items to Review
- Statement of Students’ Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Complaint Form
- Max the Mutt’s Human Rights (Discrimination, Violence and Harassment) Policy and Human Rights (Accommodation) Policy
- Max the Mutt’s Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
- Fee Refund Policy (attached to contract as Schedule 2)
- Max the Mutt’s Student Complaint Procedure (attached to contract as Schedule 4)
- Max the Mutt’s Expulsion Policy (attached to contract as Schedule 5)
- Max the Mutt Animation School Student Policy Manual (will be provided during orientation week).
Other Items Required (*image)
- Digital photo for student ID card in jpeg format.
- Enrolment Fee Balance and First tuition installment (as per contract)
How do I return everything?
You can return all the items digitally, by mail, or in person.
- For Digital Return, scan the items and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and “Contract Package” in the subject line. Please ensure the files are saved in PDF format and are legible.
- Alternatively, you may use a service such as hellosign.com to digitally sign them.
- For mail return, print out the forms and send to Max the Mutt Animation School / 952 Queen Street West Suite 300 / Toronto, Ontario, Canada / M6J 1G8
- If you are dropping off the package in person, we can print any forms you need.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.