“Workshops do not require approval under the Private Career Colleges ACT 2005″.
*Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis and is limited to the same space restrictions as our diploma programs (17 students). Advanced registration is recommended for all courses. All registration is subject to availability. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
*Goods and Services Tax is applied to non-diploma courses (workshops / seminars etc.) if payment is made prior to July 1, 2010. After that date, the new H.S.T. of 13% will be applied.
*Materials are not included in the costs. Digital programs will be run on Max the Mutt computers.
*Tax receipts (T2202A) are not given on non-vocational courses.
*Do not send cash or credit card information by mail.
*There is a one-time non-refundable $25.00 application fee for new applicants used for administration purposes.
Payment methods are:
- Over the telephone with a credit card.
- By mail: mail in check, money order, or draft only after you have spoken to a representative.
- In-person: Stop by the office during office hours with a check, money order, or credit card. (We discourage cash.)
For courses under $400.00, full payment plus the $25.00 one-time application fee (if applicable) is required.
For courses over $400.00, a minimum of $100.00 plus the $25.00 one-time application fee (if applicable) is required.
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAW
*Payment must be in full prior to the beginning of the first class. After the beginning of the first class, there is NO refund.
To receive a refund, you must ensure that the Office receives a written request to withdraw as follows:
- Prior to the start of the class: 10% of the course cost + tax (registration fee if applicable is not refunded)
- There is no refund after the first class.
Absence from classes does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
Allow 30 days for processing and mail delivery of refund check.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
Max the Mutt College of Animation, Art & Design reserves the right to cancel programs; in the event of cancellation, a full refund will be provided.
To ensure that we are able to run your preferred classes, we recommend that you enroll at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the program.
In the event of course cancellation, registrants will be notified 48 hours / 2 working days prior to the scheduled commencement of the course and a full refund will be provided.
Please notify the office of your change of address, telephone number, and email to ensure that you received important information.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS (conditions)
- Students may not be contacted when the school is closed due to weather.
- We will provide every effort for make-up classes but they cannot be guaranteed.
- When a class is cancelled due to weather and is one of a series of classes, a make-up class will be rescheduled and will be left up to the majority discretion of the class and teacher.
- If a one day class is canceled and a make-up class cannot be rescheduled, a full refund will be given.
You may fax your request to withdraw to 416-703-3930.
Please include: Name, course name, reason for withdrawal and your signature.
I understand that Max the Mutt College of Animation, Art & Design is entitled to use photocopies of my artwork and video copies of my assignments for purposes of promotion.
Max the Mutt College of Animation, Art & Design
952 Queen Street West, Suite 300
Toronto, ON. M6J 1G8