If you’ve thought about studying one of the subjects listed below, but aren’t ready to commit to a full workshop, here’s your opportunity to take a one session sampler for only $35 for each workshop! Instructors are the same top professionals who teach in our diploma programs.
You can choose from any of the following two and a half hour classes offered on Sunday, October 4:
10AM to 12:30PM Sampler Workshops:
- Intro to Cartooning with Meaghan Carter .
- How to Draw a Head, based on Andrew Loomis’ suggested process with Kent Burles
- Intro to Animation with Willard Kitchen
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM Sampler Workshop:
- Intro to Design & Composition with Greg Beettam
PLEASE NOTE: ONE SATURDAY October 3 Workshop !
- Extreme Figure Drawing with comic book artist and author Dave Ross Saturday, October 3 , 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m
- Location: 2944 Danforth Ave., Toronto
- Workshop Size: Limited to 15 per workshop
- Cost: $35.00 + HST per workshop
- To sign up call Carla Drmay at 416-703-6877 ext 223, or 416-540-2700 (cel)