Immigration Information

Be Diligent about Your Immigration Status. Be wise.
  • Keep a record of the expiry dates of your Passport and Study Permit.
  • Make a note to apply for extensions two months before the expiry dates.
  • Application forms for Study Permits, Work Permits and Entry Visas (TRV) must be downloaded from the Citizenship and Immigration website
  • Make note of your Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) ‘Client ID Number’. It is an 8-digit number found on your Study Permit. This is your own personal identification number assigned to you by CIC.
Consular Offices in Ontario

The link below gives you a list to the different Consular offices in Ontario

A list of consular offices in Ontario – Website List