Help! I Want An Art-based Career!
Considering a career change? Or perhaps you are looking for a sense of direction with what work you would like to pursue within current creative industries? This Foundations Program: An Introduction to the Creative Industries course is designed to present you with an introduction to foundational art skills as well as present you with an overview of current creative industries such as Animation, Concept Art and Illustration – particularly Comic Books & Graphic Novels.
This program will total to 252 hours of in class learning to help you determine whether an Art Based Career is right for you! This program’s schedule, which will include evenings and weekends, will be released this upcoming summer for Fall 2021. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Homework will be provided to students to complete between weekly sessions.
This Program will meet three times a week. Saturdays from 1pm to 4pm EST Mondays from 6pm to 9pm EST, and Wednesdays from 6pm to 9pm EST.
Curriculum for Intro to Creative Industries
Term 1 – September 25 to December 15 (Total 108 hours)
- Figurative Life Drawing ( *Please note that nude models will be used for this class. ) – 36 hours
- Intro to Photoshop & Illustrator – 18 hours
- Colour Theory – 18 hours
- Design & Composition – 18 hours
- Intro to Perspective – 18 hours
Term 2 – January 8 to April 27 (Total 144 hours)
- Principles of Drawing & 3D Design & Structural Drawing – 48 hours
- Introduction to the Creative Career Industries (Industry Panel) – 3 hours
- Intro to Comic Books & Graphic Novels – 24 hours
- Intro to Animation – 24 hours
- Intro to Concept Art – 24 hours
- Intro to Painting – 18 hours
- “What direction do you want to go?” (Life Coaching Panel & Discussion) – 3 hours
Interested? Have some questions?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!